|Karl Friedrich Schinkel | Bergdoll | Rizzoli | photograph by Erich Lessing|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art Bulletin | Spring 2010|
- Vast Sky (for the top of the mural and ceiling)
- Insightful Rose (for architectural elements)
- Arresting Auburn (for the top of panels)
- Alaea (for the bottom of panels)
- Butternut (as the base color for golden ornamentation)
- Lounge Green (for the top border of the wainscoting)
- Ablaze (for the wainscoting)
That white baseboard doesn't look good sandwiched between the red paint and the gray carpeting, does it? If I paint it a slightly darker gray, it should look nicely tailored.
In my next posting, I'll concentrate on painting around that window. I have an idea for it that's been tucked away in my memory banks for a long time.