Friday, November 19, 2010

Answers to Wednesday's Puzzle

I hope you enjoyed the logo puzzle!
The puzzle and answers were arranged alphabetically:

Note: The Swiss Army Knife emblem above is the familiar logo of Victorinox.
Wenger has the distinction of having made the Original Swiss Army Knife.


  1. My friend Art sent me this email on Wednesday, but of course I was not able to post his comment until today. Art, who is a magazine editor, attains a score of "family marketer," but then, he's worked in the field of ... marketing:

    Mark, I should be finishing up some work, but:
    1. Best Buy
    2. Blue Cross/Blue Shield
    3. Cadillac
    4. Chevrolet
    5. Del Monte
    6. ?
    7. Heinz
    8. Kraft
    9. Lincoln/Continental
    10. Master Card
    11. Miller
    12. NBC
    13. Purina
    14. Shell
    15. ?
    16. ?

  2. Oh Mark...I really didn't do very well on this test. I could only be sure of 4. And yes, Supermarkets do leave me in a daze! Haha, great quiz though.:)